Twitter, Kickgen.com At Gator Nationals! What's This?!!?

Thursday, May 14, 2009


It's just one day away from packing up the pony and hitting the trail for the Gator Nationals.

"Whoa Bessy! Wait just a doggone minuto! There ain't no more pony rides in the 21st Century, and we are blazin' new trails this year!" That's right folks, put away your spurs (those things hurt...ever tried a back-kick with one of those things on?!), we are gettin' all fancy and feathered this year...

As many of you know, Kickgen.com will be streaming live for the Saturday night show, beginning at 7:00pm (go to the Kickgen.com homepage for the player) AND yours truly will be "Tweeting" Live ALL WEEKEND, beginning tomorrow evening, from the Gator Nationals in Daytona Beach, FL! If you don't already have one, you will want to get your Twitter account setup and link up with me (link at the bottom of this post) and with Kickgen.com. It's simple and this will be a lot of fun!

To make it even easier, you can log on to Kickgen.com during the event and visit my profile page where my Twitter updates happen right here on Kickgen. You gotta' love this stuff! So easy, so much fun!

I am very excited to be going to the Gator Nationals this year and I hope to see many of you there. I'm sure I will be inspired by the amazing martial arts action all weekend, so I will most likely be posting a new inspirational blog for all of us to enjoy over the weekend (perhaps even live while some high-flying action is swirling around me).

Go ahead, get your account setup, visit my profile page and scroll down until you see my Twitter updates, and be sure to be logged on to Kickgen.com for the live streaming event. "Yippeee! Get along now, little doggy...let's get ourselves to the rip-roarin' Gator Nationals and don't forget to tweet back!"

Have A Doggone Extraordinary Weekend!
Doug McGannon
Kickgen.com username: KGDoug
http://www.questfortheusopen.blogspot.com
http://www.twitter.com/dougmcgannon
P.S. - Here's Kickgen.com's Twitter link too: http://www.twitter.com/KICKgen

0 comments: