OK, Folks...Here's Your Chance!

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I would like your opinion. It matters a whole bunch to me...

Simply, I would like to know what you are getting the most out of through my writings here at Kickgen.com. Each day I post an inspirational blog or news post for you to enjoy, and it would be nice to hear from you about which ones you like the best...and what you might like to read about in the future.

Here's how it works...

I am going to list the main themes I am writing about and they will be numbered. If you enjoy #1 on the list, drop a comment or shoot me an email or something and just type #1. If you like #1 and say, #3, then send those to me. Simple. Of course, I would enjoy further feedback if you have it, but simple is fine if it's all you have time for right now.

BUT...do send me at least one idea of something you would like to read about, learn about, or ponder in reference to the Martial Arts. I am formulating some new ideas for the future, but don't want to waste any time if you have an amazing idea that the whole community would benefit from.

OK, Folks...Here's Your Chance! The list...

#1 - Inspirational Martial Arts oriented Blogs (pretty much what is going out most of the time).

#2 - Friday Reflection (Friday's inspiration kinda kicks it up a notch and gives you something to think about over the weekend or even work on in your life or art).

#3 - Kickgen.com Member Inspiration (the posts where you get to learn about individuals who help make up this online community).

#4 - The Language of The Arts (this is New and focuses on the words and phrases we use from various languages in our daily and weekly training...going deeper "behind the scenes" of the language we use).

#5 - News bits about what is happening at Kickgen.com and other places related to Martial Arts.

Now, go ahead...send in your numbers (kinda feel like we are voting on American Idol or something :)

In addition, send your ideas...

Hmmm...I'm going to go out on a limb here...

I think for the most creative AND beneficial idea that comes in...A PRIZE! I am going to talk with the Kickgen.com bosses and see what kind of prize we can come up with. (Chances are they laugh at me hysterically and tell me to come up with my own prize!) No worries if they do, I will come up with something...it may not be HUGE, but you will enjoy. So, send in your ideas!

I look forward to hearing from you...

Have An Extraordinary Day!
Doug McGannon
Kickgen.com username: KGDoug
http://www.questfortheusopen.blogspot.com
http://www.twitter.com/dougmcgannon

P.S. - Have you linked up your twitter stuff in your Kickgen.com profile? Get on that, it is soooo much fun!

P.P.S. - Contest ends this Friday.

0 comments: